Embark on a captivating adventure in Cabo San Lucas, as you take to the sky, relishing the breathtaking scenic views and uncovering why it’s a premier parasailing destination worldwide
- Parasail in the bay for a bird’s-eye view of Cabo San Lucas landmarks, including the Arch, Medano Beach, Lands End and Lovers Beach
- Enjoy a safe, relaxing parasailing experience with a fun and friendly crew to help along the way
- Take advantage of free photos, which are taken of you as you fly and uploaded to Facebook for you to retrieve later at your convenience
- Get hooked up extra special if you’re a cruise ship passenger, with a can special pick up location only a few yards from where your tender will drop you off
- Solo parasailing flight
- Wear what you like, take off and land from the boat’s platform; stay dry or enjoy a toe dip if desired.
- Bring your camera, secure it well; capture the breathtaking views during the 12-minute flight.
- Plan an hour for the entire experience, from arriving at the Dock to returning.
- Fly solo at 16 and up, or double at 5 and up; weight limits: 110 lbs. minimum, 420 lbs. maximum for single or tandem flight.
If you’re unable to fly due to the weather, your ship not docking or other reasons out of your control then you’ll get a full refund promptly. We know that holiday plans can change so don’t hesitate to phone or email if you want to change the date or need to cancel. We’re happy to work with you, but do reserve the right to retain 10% of your payment if you cancel at short notice – within 24 hours of your flight and it’s not for an unavoidable reason.