Fish the original way: spearfishing! Dive into the water to get wet and wild—see what you can do with spear in hand. Take advantage of the rich waters of the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez that surround Cabo San Lucas and swarm with fish to try this thrilling activity. Enter the water with your equipment in hand and start searching out your prey. Catch everything from wahoos to marlins to tuna when you explore deeper waters.
- Set out for the Pacific Ocean or Sea of Cortez to try spearfishing, an ancient style of fishing
- Take advantage of all the equipment you need that will be waiting for you: both freediving and hunting gear are provided for you
- Try to catch a variety of big fish: wahoos, tuna, marlins, and more
- Let the friendly staff help you out with tips and advice: they’re all experts who are glad to lend a hand
- Enjoy the warm tropical waters and bright sun as you splash around in this natural paradise
- Go to deeper waters to find bigger catch with this blue water experience
- All equipment for spearfishing
- Bottled water and snacks
This activity is recommended for intermediate to expert spearos. Dives will be between 25ft to 125ft and as far as 30 miles off the coast to find targeted species.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sea of Cortez Reef Spearfishing
Fish the original way: spearfishing! Take advantage of the rich waters of the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez to hunt along tropical reefs that are home to plenty of fish. Learn all about spearfishing from expert guides who will get you prepared to try it. Then, dive deep to see if you can snag a big catch using only your instinct and spear. Don’t wait for the fish to bite—go in the water after them!
Duration:  4hrs 30mins