Head out for a desert driving adventure to the historic, colorful town of Santiago, then cool off in Fox Canyon’s waterfalls and pools.
Best Price Guaranteed
- 7 hour scenic ride through the desert to Fox canyon and the mission in the town of Santiago
- 4x4 Jeep with room for 1-3 guests and an option to add additional people in a separate Jeep
- A bilingual and knowledgeable guide will accompany you, and can drive or hand over the wheel if you’d like to take the driver’s seat
- Drive down scenic dirt roads and go off-road on desert trails
- Visit the colorful town of Santiago, home to one of Cabo’s oldest missions
- Swim in the cool waterfalls of Fox Canyon and explore its beautiful natural surroundings, rock formations, and freshwater pools
- Hotel drop-off is included
- All park entrance fees are included
- Refreshments and snacks are included, as well as a traditional lunch at a restaurant
Bring comfortable clothes, a swimsuit, comfortable close-toed shoes, a hat, sun block, and sun glasses. Participants who wish to drive must present a valid driver’s license.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year