Sail out past the iconic rocky features of Lands End and into the gorgeous blue waters of the Sea of Cortez for world class sport fishing.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Depart from the scenic Cabo Marina near the famous rocks of Land’s End with your own personal fishing guide and captain
- Informative, narrated cruise out into the waters just off Cabo, where the Pacific Ocean meets with the nutrient-rich waters of the Sea of Cortez
- Opportunity to fish a wide variety of prized fish species, including marlin, sailfish, swordfish, dorado, wahoo, and yellow fin tuna
- All fishing tackle and bait is included on-board, as well as a light lunch and lots of cold water and juice
- Bring waterproof camera, non-slip shoes, towels, sunscreen; It is recommended that you not bring any unnecessary items or bulky luggage due to limited space on board.
- Participants older than 13 years must purchase an authorized Mexican fishing license regardless of whether that person is going to fish or not; It is recommended that you get your fishing license a couple of days in advance.
Meeting location:  D Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year