Explore both Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo with a friendly and informative bilingual guide. Discover historical landmarks and gorgeous seascapes while a photographer takes souvenir photos for you for free.
- Embark on a glass-bottom boat ride through famous landmarks, such as the famous Arch at Lover’s and Divorce Beach, as you catch views of tropical fish, sea lions, and stunning rock formations
- See the Tourist Corridor’s luxury hotels, world-renowned golf courses and beaches, and make a stop at the Viewing Point of San Jose del Cabo
- Explore the Colonial and historic downtown of San Jose del Cabo, with its former mission church, plaza, and old adobe homes
- Enjoy a tequila and Mexican candy tasting, and enjoy free time for shopping
- Watch an impressive live demonstration while you visit a glass blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas
- Pick up and drop off from cruise ship terminal and from most Los Cabos hotels
- Round trip in A/C luxury van
- Certified tour guide (narrated in English)
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses, and hat
- Bring cash for optional Glass Bottom Boat tour and personal expenses
Full refund if canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below