- Embark on a glass-bottom boat ride through famous landmarks, such as the famous Arch at Lover’s and Divorce Beach, as you catch views of tropical fish, sea lions, and stunning rock formations
- See the Tourist Corridor’s luxury hotels, world-renowned golf courses and beaches, and make a stop at the Viewing Point of San Jose del Cabo
- Explore the Colonial and historic downtown of San Jose del Cabo, with its former mission church, plaza, and old adobe homes
- Enjoy a tequila and Mexican candy tasting, and enjoy free time for shopping
- Watch an impressive live demonstration while you visit a glass blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury van with air conditioning
- Bilingual tour guide and photographer
- Cold drinks
- Free photos
Bring cash, sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes. Lunch is optional, not included.
Full refund if canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Magical Town Todos Santos With Free Photos From Cabo San Lucas
Explore Todos Santos with a friendly and informative bilingual guide. Soak in the vibrant local culture with tequila tastings, visits to historical landmarks and more while a photographer takes photos for you for free.