Explore both Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo with a friendly and informative bilingual guide. Discover historical landmarks and gorgeous seascapes while a photographer takes souvenir photos for you for free.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a glass-bottom boat ride through famous landmarks, such as the famous Arch at Lover’s and Divorce Beach, as you catch views of tropical fish, sea lions, and stunning rock formations
- See the Tourist Corridor’s luxury hotels, world-renowned golf courses and beaches, and make a stop at the Viewing Point of San Jose del Cabo
- Explore the Colonial and historic downtown of San Jose del Cabo, with its former mission church, plaza, and old adobe homes
- Enjoy a tequila and Mexican candy tasting, and enjoy free time for shopping
- Watch an impressive live demonstration while you visit a glass blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury van with air conditioning
- Bilingual tour guide and photographer
- Cold drinks
- Free photos
Bring cash, sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes. Lunch is optional, not included.
Full refund if canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
Mar 11, 2019
Feb 22, 2019
Feb 16, 2019
Feb 10, 2019
Jan 26, 2019
Land’s End picked us promptly at 8:35 at out hotel and then Dennis proceeded to keep us entertained and informed throughout the day. The boat trip was a great way to see the arch up close and the glass factory and tequila tasting were very interesting. And it was very nice that the pictures that were taken on our behalf were included with the package and not part of some sort of sales tactic to extract some additional cash from us - thanks for that!
Jan 11, 2019
Dec 20, 2018
Dec 16, 2018
Dec 1, 2018
Dec 1, 2018
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year