Explore both Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo with a friendly and informative bilingual guide. Discover historical landmarks and gorgeous seascapes while a photographer takes souvenir photos for you for free.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a glass-bottom boat ride through famous landmarks, such as the famous Arch at Lover’s and Divorce Beach, as you catch views of tropical fish, sea lions, and stunning rock formations
- See the Tourist Corridor’s luxury hotels, world-renowned golf courses and beaches, and make a stop at the Viewing Point of San Jose del Cabo
- Explore the Colonial and historic downtown of San Jose del Cabo, with its former mission church, plaza, and old adobe homes
- Enjoy a tequila and Mexican candy tasting, and enjoy free time for shopping
- Watch an impressive live demonstration while you visit a glass blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury van with air conditioning
- Bilingual tour guide and photographer
- Cold drinks
- Free photos
Bring cash, sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes. Lunch is optional, not included.
Full refund if canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
Mar 11, 2019
Feb 22, 2019
Feb 16, 2019
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year