See the sights, go off-the-beaten-path, sample premium tequila and devour an authentic Mexican lunch on a jam-packed fully-chauffeured tour.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide narrates a 6 hour tour of the Los Cabos region, including iconic sights and attractions in Cabo San Lucas, the Tourist Corridor and San Jose del Cabo
- Visit a famous glass-blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour at Land’s End that offers incredible views of The Arch, Sea Lion Colony and Lover’s Beach
- Soak in the Tourist Corridor’s mesmerizing views of the Sea of Cortez, world-renowned golf courses and luxury hotels
- Explore San Jose del Cabo’s historic downtown district with an opportunity to try your hand at tequila tasting and peruse a collection of renowned art galleries
- Savor a freshly prepared lunch at El Herradero restaurant, featuring a range of authentic Mexican dishes and seafood specialties
- Convenient round-trip transportation in a comfortable climate-controlled sightseeing van
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Feb 8, 2023
The guide Juan was great
Feb 2, 2023
Mario made our day fun. He was full of information. we could tell he enjoyed his job. The van was clean and comfortable. Our lunch was good. Oh, the captain of the boat was also helpful, entertaining and informative. And Karen, took great pictures!
Jan 27, 2023
Tour was great. Guides were very knowledgeable and professional.
Jan 18, 2023
Mario was a great tour guide!
Dec 27, 2022
Dec 19, 2022
Our tour guide/driver Dusticio was just awesome! He did a great job taking us to different places and was throughout giving great details. Lunch was awesome! Places we went to were perfect! Tequilla tasting was good too
Nov 24, 2022
Nov 23, 2022
Nov 2, 2022
Oct 2, 2022
Mario was very professional and invited group participation. Everyone was engaged and I think had a great time.
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year