See the sights, go off-the-beaten-path, sample premium tequila and devour an authentic Mexican lunch on a jam-packed fully-chauffeured tour.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide narrates a 6 hour tour of the Los Cabos region, including iconic sights and attractions in Cabo San Lucas, the Tourist Corridor and San Jose del Cabo
- Visit a famous glass-blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour at Land’s End that offers incredible views of The Arch, Sea Lion Colony and Lover’s Beach
- Soak in the Tourist Corridor’s mesmerizing views of the Sea of Cortez, world-renowned golf courses and luxury hotels
- Explore San Jose del Cabo’s historic downtown district with an opportunity to try your hand at tequila tasting and peruse a collection of renowned art galleries
- Savor a freshly prepared lunch at El Herradero restaurant, featuring a range of authentic Mexican dishes and seafood specialties
- Convenient round-trip transportation in a comfortable climate-controlled sightseeing van
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Aug 25, 2021
Lunch was bland and our driver watched you tube or a tic toc video during our lunch with speaker on
Aug 15, 2021
Great tour ! You will go to different touristic spots in los Cabos, including the arch in a boat. This is a long tour which is excellent for a day. Our tour guide, Mario, was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly through the tour. The van was very clean and could seat around 11 people, but our tour only had 9 of us. I totally recommend this tour.
Jul 22, 2021
We were promised a glass boat experience but we didn't get that.
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year