See the sights, go off-the-beaten-path, sample premium tequila and devour an authentic Mexican lunch on a jam-packed fully-chauffeured tour.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide narrates a 6 hour tour of the Los Cabos region, including iconic sights and attractions in Cabo San Lucas, the Tourist Corridor and San Jose del Cabo
- Visit a famous glass-blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour at Land’s End that offers incredible views of The Arch, Sea Lion Colony and Lover’s Beach
- Soak in the Tourist Corridor’s mesmerizing views of the Sea of Cortez, world-renowned golf courses and luxury hotels
- Explore San Jose del Cabo’s historic downtown district with an opportunity to try your hand at tequila tasting and peruse a collection of renowned art galleries
- Savor a freshly prepared lunch at El Herradero restaurant, featuring a range of authentic Mexican dishes and seafood specialties
- Convenient round-trip transportation in a comfortable climate-controlled sightseeing van
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Apr 10, 2021
Where do I even begin!? Mario made the experience wonderful! He was informative, knowledgeable, and was accommodating. I will be recommending this tour to everyone! Thank you so much!
Mar 14, 2021
We loved the tour! Could have spent more time looking at the beautiful fish, though! Loved the Glass Factory and Pearl store. A great way to see the area. Lunch at Herraderos was not just amazing but very entertaining!
Jan 26, 2021
The tour was excellent, our tour guy Mario was awesome 👌
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year