See the sights, go off-the-beaten-path, sample premium tequila and devour an authentic Mexican lunch on a jam-packed fully-chauffeured tour.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide narrates a 6 hour tour of the Los Cabos region, including iconic sights and attractions in Cabo San Lucas, the Tourist Corridor and San Jose del Cabo
- Visit a famous glass-blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour at Land’s End that offers incredible views of The Arch, Sea Lion Colony and Lover’s Beach
- Soak in the Tourist Corridor’s mesmerizing views of the Sea of Cortez, world-renowned golf courses and luxury hotels
- Explore San Jose del Cabo’s historic downtown district with an opportunity to try your hand at tequila tasting and peruse a collection of renowned art galleries
- Savor a freshly prepared lunch at El Herradero restaurant, featuring a range of authentic Mexican dishes and seafood specialties
- Convenient round-trip transportation in a comfortable climate-controlled sightseeing van
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Jul 2, 2022
Jun 28, 2022
Our driver was wonderful, very well-versed and an enjoyable experience. Thanks a lot
Jun 17, 2022
Jun 10, 2022
Jun 8, 2022
Great tour and trip. We enjoyed ourselves
Jun 7, 2022
We had a great tour with Uriel! He was very knowledgeable regarding the area, history and showed us many things I doubt you would see on a general tour such as this. I dropped my prescription sunglasses in the tour van and they were kind enough to drop them back at my hotel the very next day, so I was able to use them right away in the morning!!! Mucho Gracias!!
Jun 7, 2022
Great tour. Friendly guides with tons of personality! You cannot see much with the glass windows on the boat, but the boat trip was enjoyable all the same! Glass-blowing family business was awesome!
May 22, 2022
It was a great experience, having three activities and lunch in one! Uriel was our guide and he was so awesome! He is such a welcoming, informative and just a really good person. I appreciate his demeanor and being able to answer our questions in depth and he spoke English very well, and that was awesome because I can only speak basic Spanish, lol! Overall, 5 stars and I would give him more. I will definitely share this info with others so they too can join in.
May 1, 2022
Mar 28, 2022
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year