Los Cabos Whale Watching Adventure
Ride out into the open sea to catch a view of magnificent humpback whales—and maybe even a glimpse of a dolphin pod or two.
What You Will Do
- 2.5 hour whale watching, aboard a stable and seaworthy Zodiac, with a knowledgeable, bilingual guide
- Tour takes place in Cabo San Lucas
- Learn about humpback whales and see them in action, getting close enough for photos
- See other marine life, potentially including dolphins and orcas
- Take in the beautiful coastal scenery and breathtaking beaches
- Round-trip transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- A certified guide
- Bottled water and soft drinks
Bring a bathing suit, a change of clothes, a towel, and bio-degradable sunscreen. This tour is not recommended for those who have back, neck, or heart problems. The activity is also not recommended for pregnant women. Participants must be at least 8 years old. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed to participate in this tour.