Los Cabos Tour with Free Photos
Explore both Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo with a friendly and informative bilingual guide. Discover historical landmarks and gorgeous seascapes while a photographer takes souvenir photos for you for free.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a glass-bottom boat ride through famous landmarks, such as the famous Arch at Lover's and Divorce Beach, as you catch views of tropical fish, sea lions, and stunning rock formations
- See the Tourist Corridor’s luxury hotels, world-renowned golf courses and beaches, and make a stop at the Viewing Point of San Jose del Cabo
- Explore the Colonial and historic downtown of San Jose del Cabo, with its former mission church, plaza, and old adobe homes
- Enjoy a tequila and Mexican candy tasting, and enjoy free time for shopping
- Watch an impressive live demonstration while you visit a glass blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury van with air conditioning
- Bilingual tour guide and photographer
- Cold drinks
- Free photos
Bring cash, sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes. Lunch is optional, not included.
Full refund if canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
- 53 Ratings
Free photo service was great!
Excellent guide. Day just as advertised
Weather in the ocean was rough because of Tropical Storm Dora. We couldn't see anything through the glass on the glass bottom boat tour. The boat is small and well used. Glass factory was fun to see. They did demonstrate glass making and let us blow glass, too. But it's not really artisan glass. They mostly make simple household glassware like cups. I really appreciate the information the tour guide provided while we travelled between San Lucas and San Jose. The cities are both so touristy there is really not much to see that is native. We didn't do the meal but you should if you will be hungry. Their aren't other options around. The guide orders the food ahead of time so it is ready when you get there. That only leaves you 45 minutes to eat. That is another reason you do not have time to eat anywhere else. The tequila tasting was fun and interesting. It was in the air conditioned back room of a touristy gift shop. They gave us small amounts but let us try more at request after the tasting and history lesson. The candy tasting was a joke. The shop is small and wasn't ready for us. They had almost nothing for us. They sold ice cream too, but only had one flavor that day. If this is your first time to Cabo, I think it's a good tour. You get a wide variety of experience and knowledge in a short time. If you have been here before it might be boring and a waste of time and money. Unlike many other tours I have done in other countries, our guide was very good at English and we got back when he said, by 3 pm. The tour guide was also very flexible and helpful. He met other people in our group at the marina cause they drove in a rental car. He was very polite in guiding us on where to safely get USD out of an ATM and stopped at a bank to let us do so.