Los Cabos Moonlight Zip Line Tour
Fly through the night sky during a unique, nocturnal zip line experience. Later, unwind with on-site dinner and drinks.
What You Will Do
- Watch the beautiful sunset before zooming across the landscape below the starry skies, feeling the rush of the cool night air
- Maximize your flying time on the longest zip course in the area, exploring five separate zip lines, with the longest spanning 2,673 feet in length
- Enjoy zip lining with your friends—crossing the zip lines solo, tandem, or even as a triple
- Refuel after your tour with dinner and two non-alcoholic beverages or beers at the local watering hole
- Supervised by highly-qualified, bilingual guides that ensure safe practices throughout the activity
- Use of professional, top-of-the-line equipment is included
- Enjoy the convenience of round trip transportation with pick-ups and drop-offs at your local hotel and free gear storage on site
- Water bottle, training, round trip transportation to hotels in Cabo's tourist corridor
- Dinner and beverages will be provided
Bring comfortable clothes, a sweater or jacket, and closed-toe shoes. Guests must be 8+ and weigh under 300 pounds. Participants with back or neck problems, heart problems, vertigo, or osteoporosis; as well as pregnant women, may not participate. Participants should be somewhat physically active.