Los Cabos City Tour and Submarine Ride
Spend a day exploring the sights in and around town with a tequila tasting, a submarine ride, and a tour of a glass-blowing factory.
What You Will Do
- 6 hour tour of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas with a knowledgeable, bilingual guide
- Take in the area’s famous sights, tourist corridor, and beautiful beaches
- Taste different tequilas and Damiana liqueurs
- Visit a glass-blowing factory
- Go for a semi-submersible submarine ride for an underwater look at the Sea of Cortez
- Spend time shopping in each of the cities
- Round-trip transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- Semi-submersible submarine ride
- Soft drinks and bottled water while in the van
- All admission fees included
- Lunch at an authentic Mexican restaurant with beer or other refreshment
Bring a bathing suit, a change of clothes, a towel, and bio-degradable sunscreen. This tour is not recommended for those who have back, neck, or heart problems. The activity is also not recommended for pregnant women. Participants must be at least 8 years old. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed to participate in this tour.