Los Cabos Canyon Zip Line Tour
Fly through the canyon at over 300 feet above ground across eight different zip lines for a spectacular view of the outback and lush oasis below.
What You Will Do
- Zoom across the landscape, cutting close to beautiful rock formations and observing the stunning oasis below with a view from the top
- Maximize your flying time on the longest zip line course in the area, featuring eight separate zip lines, with the longest spanning 2,673 feet in length
- Enjoy zip lining with your friends—crossing the zip lines solo, tandem, or even as a triple
- Supervised by highly-qualified, bilingual guides that ensure safe practices throughout the activity
- Enjoy the convenience of round trip transportation with complimentary transportation and free gear storage on site
- Water bottle and training provided
- Use of professional, top-of-the-line equipment is included
Bring comfortable clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and closed-toe shoes. Guests must be 8+ and weigh under 300 pounds. Participants with back or neck problems, heart problems, vertigo, or osteoporosis; as well as pregnant women, may not participate. Participants should be somewhat physically active.