Los Cabos Camel Ride Quest
Gain a firsthand knowledge of these humpbacked creatures by feeding and petting them, then leading them through activities and games.
What You Will Do
- Head out on an over-ground adventure through a lush oasis tucked into the crevice of a canyon, atop a well-trained camel
- Get to know your camel before the ride during supervised petting and feeding time
- Lead your camel through a challenging course, featuring a variety of activities and games that help you gain an understanding of these fascinating animals
- Learn about the species from highly-qualified, bilingual biologist guides
- Partake in an exotic tropical beverage tasting after your tour, and enjoy complimentary bottled water during your visit
- Leave with a camel passport to serve as a fun reminder of your unique experience
- Take the stress out of travel with convenient roundtrip transportation to and from your local hotel, with free storage on site
- Water bottle and training provided
- Includes quesadillas, guacamole and smoothie, margarita, daiquiri or a shot of tequila
Bring comfortable clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and closed-toe shoes. Guests must be 4+ and weigh under 260 pounds. Participants with back or neck problems, heart problems, vertigo, or osteoporosis; as well as pregnant women, may not participate.