- 1 Rating
Los Cabos Boat Tour & Palmilla Bay Snorkeling
Grab your swimsuit and get ready to experience all the beauty of Los Cabos. Climb aboard a classic 36' boat to set sail along the coast and witness all the tropical beauty of estuaries and the scenic hotel zone. Then, drop anchor and snorkel in Palmilla Bay with an array of multi-colored fish.
What You Will Do
- Cruise over the Pacific Ocean aboard a spacious boat that has everything you need to enjoy the day
- Follow the coast along Los Cabos to see a charming estuary, as well as the impressive architecture of the hotel zone
- Stop in Palmilla Bay for an hour of snorkeling in an underwater world of wonder, as a professional photography captures your memories on film
- Take a break for a delicious on-deck lunch
- Conclude your tour with panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez
- Classic boat ride with a bilingual crew and photographer
- Open bar and lunch
- Snorkel gear and wetsuits
- Onboard facilities
Wear comfortable clothes (a light sweater or jacket during winter months). Bring sunblock, sunglasses, hat, swim suit, and a towel. Times, duration and places to visit may vary due to weather conditions and unexpected events. Guests are requested to remove footwear when boarding the boat.
- 1 Rating