Full-Day Youth Bike Rental
Bring the kids along as you enjoy the sights and sounds and experience all San Francisco has to offer. Bike at your own pace with a Youth Bike Rental.
What You Will Do
- Get the kids excited with their own bike as you discover San Francisco's favorite attractions
- See Fort Point, the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower San Francisco, Marin Headlands, the Palace of the Fine Arts, and much more
- Ride past museums, historic restaurants, and the National Park Alcatraz Island while narrators give you dazzling insight into San Francisco's rich history
- Use the included GPS-activated audio bike tour to plan your route and see the most you can
- Full-Day Youth Bike Rental
- Free GPS-activated guided audio bike tour
- Cell phone mount
- Route map & map holder
- A helmet & bike lock
- Bike bag to hold belongings
- Gear rack & bungee
- GPS Tour download available free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, be sure to dress appropriately. -Our youth bikes comfortably fit riders ages 5 - 10 years of age.
- For ages 11 years or older, we recommend one of our small frame adult sized bikes.
- 5 Ratings
Comfortable bikes and good service. I got a mountain bike GIANT frame which was good quality with easy gears shifting