- 84 Ratings
Treasure of the Nation Escape Game in Irvine
Put your wits to the test with an escape room adventure where it's up to you to steal the treasure and get out in time. Follow the trail of clues left by past presidents as you hunt for your fortune.
What You Will Do
- Race against the clock during an escape room adventure where you only have an hour to make it out
- Follow a trail of clues that leads through the nation's most historic places and landmarks
- Head deep inside the White House to unravel a web of puzzles left by past presidents
- Hunt for the treasure as you and your team work together to solve challenging puzzles
- Hourlong escape room game
- 84 Ratings
The room was not very mysterious feeling and the objectives were kind of too mathematical for my group's liking. I'm a math major, so I didn't mind it as much, but it did seem a bit excessive, especially for something that was expected to be more about decoding and decrypting.
It was just a little bit different from other escape room.
Over all it's a good experience
It was a cool room, the puzzles were interesting and fun! Our only problem was that we felt that some of the clues were introduced way too early. It would have been fine if it was one or two, but there were a lot that were non-linear. It would have been nice to get a couple that were in the right order.
We went in with 4 people. The room we did was non-linear and had many types of puzzles that I haven't seen before in other rooms. This is not an easy one either.