- 46 Ratings
The Malibu Wine Trail Tour
Explore Malibu's wine scene on a guided tour. Cruise around in a high-end vehicle while checking out the celebrities you pass by.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided tour through Malibu’s Wine region, led by a professional
- Weave in and out of three tasting rooms where you'll sample award-winning wines stemmed from local grapes
- Feast on a lavish lunch that will help you refuel, while tasting different wines that are perfectly paired with each course
- Mix and mingle with experts, learning about the wine process and much more
- Guided tour
- Lunch with wine pairings
- Goody bag with snacks and water
Must be 21+ with valid ID.
Please dress comfortably and bring sunscreeen and sunglasses.
- 46 Ratings
Overall, the tour was fun, exciting, and worth the cost. Our tour guide, Tom was very cordial, accommodating, and a perfect gentleman...just like Ken was the first time. He did his best to give the absolute best customer service possible; however, the young people in my group weren't so attentive at times, unlike the more "seasoned" individuals. The Cornell Winery was my favorite (just like before). The people there are always very nice and accommodating. We were supposed to taste 5 wines and the young lady that was servicing our group noticed that I was "over" it...Lol. She came over to me and asked me what would I like for her to do? I requested that she only give the group 2 add'l tastings and then it was time to go! We laughed and she completely understood because the younger ones were DRUNK (dumb and dumber). Overall, a great time was had by all. Thank you!