Tasting Tour of Venice Beach
If you've ever wanted to experience Venice Beach like a local, this tasting tour accomplishes that and then some. Follow your culinary guide as you sample the area's best local cuisine while learning about each venue and the history of how the neighborhood became to be so popular.
What You Will Do
- Taste your way through the ultra trendy Venice Beach neighborhood of Los Angeles on a three-hour food tour—starting with an exclusively brewed beer at a well-known local hangout
- Savor innovative dishes from four iconic neighborhood staples—flavors may include selections like black truffle lobster roll, bottarga jalapeno pizza, Carrot Ginger soup, strawberry mojito donut and more
- Have your food paired with alcohol selections for a small upgrade fee
- Stop by an urban garden to learn about urban farming—while sampling various edible flowers and herbs
- Chat with the chefs and restaurant owners to learn all about the behind-the-scenes workings of these culinary giants
- Three-hour food tour in LA's Venice neighborhood
- Tastings at five of LA's hottest restaurants
- Culinary-savvy guide
Tours can be rescheduled with two weeks advance notice by emailing operator.
- 10 Ratings