- 154 Ratings
South Bay Los Angeles Breweries Tour
Tap into the beer scene of South Bay on a tour full of flavorful samples from local breweries. Sip on hoppy brews and a variety of beer styles before going behind the scenes of a unique brewery.
What You Will Do
- Hit three top South Bay breweries to fill up on local beers bursting with flavors that reflect the vibe of this SoCal city
- Get the chance to taste Monkish Brewing, Strand Brewing Co, Phantom Carriage, El Segundo Brewing, Smog City Brewing, Beachwood Brewing & BBQ, Absolution, Three Weavers, King Harbor, The Dudes or Timeless Pints
- Treat your palate to a sampling of craft beers and enjoy a walk-through at one of the breweries
- Bottled water
- A flight of beer at each location
- As much beer information as you'd like
Guests must be 21+ to participate.
- 154 Ratings
The selection of breweries was good. The tour at the first brewery was interesting and informative, but may have been better to do right when we got to the brewery. There was an issue at the pick up spot that prevented our driver from being able to pick up us for over 45 minutes. It was beyond their control, but still put a damper on the mood of the tour. I would try another tour in the future because I feel LA Beer Hop does provide a good service and may be more enjoyable under different circumstances.
This was a wonderful beer tour altogether! Cindy was so nice, informative and fun for this tour. We learned a lot about the making of beer, and tried many great beers in the process. I would highly recommend this to others!
We had a great time! Our guide took us to some great breweries and had a lot of fun facts to share about each one. He chose a great variety of brews at each Place to give us a good sampling, and kept us engaged the entire time. Well definitely be back!
Would like to have gotten more background on each Brewery location- how did they start, when did they start, why are they different than other breweries, what are they known for.
Good guide, easy afternoon, flexible tour experience.
I really liked our guide Matt and the breweries. The only thing I would change is to be able to choose beers at each brewery. Many people know what type of beer they like and don't like so it's a little annoying to pay so much money and not get to enjoy the beer you're given.