- 8 Ratings
Semi Private Surf Lesson on Huntington Beach
Learn a new sport in a small group setting with this semi private surfing lesson on Huntington Beach. Bask in the sun and sea, and make some new friends, or bring along your friendship group for an incredible two hour experience.
What You Will Do
- Head over to Huntington Beach, a seaside city in Orange County, that is known for having beautiful beaches and perfect waves for surfing
- Start your lesson on land where you'll learn how to stay safe, proper surfing etiquette, and all the basics before getting in the water
- Wade out into the water, and start putting what you've learned into practice
- Take advantage of pro instructors who are CPR and First Aid certified — your safety is the number one priority
- Have fun learning a new hobby that lets you enjoy the outdoors
- Use of foam surfboards and a full wet-suit
- Surf Instruction
Please make reservation five days before desired date. Bring swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, snacks and water.
Once payment has been made there are no refunds, only credits. Credits must be used within one year from the start date of the cancelled program. Lessons will take place rain or shine as long as ocean conditions are safe. Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to lesson and then will receive 100% credit to reschedule. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before scheduled lesson will receive 50% credit to reschedule. No Shows will receive 0% credit.
- 8 Ratings
Very friendly instructor and really good tips in order to improve my surfing skills. Definitely worth it!
Nicole is an amazing instructor! Her ability to provide a supportive environment to either a beginner or someone working to hone their skills is second to none. Her focus on teaching safety, as well as maintaining a safe environment for the lessons is remarkable. She is most definitely a professional in the wide array of surf instructors and schools available.