Santa Monica Museum of Flying Group Tour
Soar through the history of air travel during a guided group tour of this unique museum. See the airplanes that define the history of flight through the ages—from the very beginnings all the way to the modern age of jets.
What You Will Do
- Explore exhibits featuring more than two dozen aircraft that show the history of humans and flight, including a replica of the Wright Brothers’ aircraft and authentic modern jets
- Go hands-on with interactive exhibits, including the open cockpit of a Boeing 727, flight radios and more
- Watch a 30-minute film in the museum's theater to learn fascinating facts about the planes you see in the museum
- Get inside stories and extra historical information from your guide who knows the museum and its collections inside and out
- Try the MaxFlight simulator, where you take the controls of a seaplane, a World War II fighter or other options (extra fee applies)
- Guided group tour of the Museum of Flight
Well-behaved pets are permitted in on leashes. All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. There are two restaurants nearby, Typhoon and The Spitfire Grill, but most tours bring their own lunch and can enjoy it under the DC-3 monument in front of the museum.
- 1 Rating