Santa Monica Beach Guided Electric Bike Tour
Semi-private three hour electric bicycle tour of Santa Monica Beach, Venice Beach and the Venice Canals.
What You Will Do
- Three hour guided, electric bicycle tour along Santa Monica's bike trail and under the Santa Monica Pier, then on to Venice Beach and the Venice Canals
- Snapshots will be taken during your ride and will be emailed as souvenirs
- Semi-private group, with no more than 5 people per tour
- Knowledgeable guide with great stories about local art, architecture, and history
- Pedego electric bike to ride for the tour, as well as water, a helmet, and a bike basket
Guests should bring a jacket, closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Guests must be ages 13 and up and must weight between 100-250 pounds. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No pregnant guests due to fall risks. Any damages to bike or property are the responsibility of the rider. A driver's license is not required. Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation for a safety briefing, skills review, and test ride.