Private Group Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson in Redondo Beach
Learn how to glide over the waves like a pro with a private stand-up paddleboard lesson. Get tips and tricks from an expert in a small group setting as you enjoy the sandy shores of Redondo Beach.
What You Will Do
- Grab a paddle and start cruising over the blue waters of Redondo Beach with a stand-up paddleboard lesson
- Master the basics of this fun water sport: Learn how to to balance on the board and propel yourself over the water with strong strokes
- Get insider tips from an expert with years of experience in water sports and a passion for teaching
- Enjoy a private setting for up to three, where you get to choose your fellow students
- 2-hour private stand-up paddleboard lesson for up to three
- Paddleboard, paddle, leash and life vest
- Water and granola bars
Lessons accommodate groups of two to three people. It is highly recommended that you apply sunscreen and eat a full meal prior to your lesson since you will be physically exerting yourself. Make sure you leave wallet, purses and other valuables in your vehicle prior to meeting for your lesson.
Full-refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance.