Playa Del Rey Tour & Private Painting Workshop for 5
Discover a secluded paradise perfect for painting landscapes on a private tour of Del Rey Lagoon and the Pacific beach of Playa Del Rey, where ducks wade, gulls skim blue waters and Malibu's mountains shape part of the horizon. After an artist-led, 30-minute watercolor workshop, stroll along the rocky shore to find a view that inspires you to paint, with a beautiful watercolor kit included. Then enjoy lunch in the scenic landscape. This tour and workshop is for groups of up to five. Beginners and experts alike are welcome.
What You Will Do
- Enter a protected lagoon to glimpse a world of natural wildlife—see soaring gulls and nesting waterbirds as you follow the shoreline along the dark-blue waters of Del Rey Lagoon
- Brush up on your painting skills with an artist-led, 30-minute watercolor workshop
- Paint from the eye or from the heart as you use the workshop techniques to capture the surrounding beauty, including 45-minutes of guided painting time using a gorgeous watercolor kit that you can take home with you
- Complete this outdoors experience with a picnic lunch by the sea, with the gently crashing surf and calls of sea birds as your soundtrack
- Share this unforgettable experience with up to four other people in your private group
- Private, five-person tour of Del Rey Lagoon
- 30-minute watercolor workshop
- 45 minutes of guided painting time
- Picnic with local organic produce
- Gorgeous watercolor kit to take home
This tour is for people 16 and older, and is primarily a walking tour of the area.
Tours are non-refundable. If you cancel 48 hours before your tour, you will receive credit towards another tour of your choice on another date, or a gift certificate to give your tour to someone else.