- 96 Ratings
Jester's Revenge Escape Room
You've been given the King's orders to break into an insane court jester's chambers to find everything he stole.
What You Will Do
- Race against the clock during an escape room adventure where you only have an hour to make it out
- Find the items stolen by the Jester, searching inside a room that has many hidden clues and treasures
- Defeat his chamber of games and puzzles by using your brain skills to the max
- Work in a thrilling team envirnonment where you challenge each other lik enever before
- One-hour escape room adventure
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 96 Ratings
The room was great, just was pretty expensive. The cockroach puzzle made sense and I knew how to find the solution, it just kind of felt weird and almost cumbersome and time consuming. I like it when you solve a puzzle with a eurika moment not getting frustrated because you cant find all the hidden magnets.
This was the only escape room I could find that could accommodate my son's 18 birthday guests in the 2 rooms (we booked both). The staff was wonderful and the boys had a fantastic time! We also appreciated that it was age appropriate for 12 year olds. Thanks!!
Super challenging. Lots of puzzles. Love the necessity for teamwork and communication. So much fun!
Overall it was interesting and unique, and challenged our brains. There were a lot of good puzzles but some people got to do more than others due to the design of the room. Also, we solved one puzzle that triggered an effect but due to the location of it we didn’t realize we had solved it.
Quick response on website question; Very friendly staff; Challenging yet not frustrating room; fun time....we escaped! thank you
The game master Allison (i think that was her name) was super cool with us. the hints she gave were helpful and she even kept our spirits up when we felt discouraged lol