- 75 Ratings
Guided Animal Sanctuary Tour in Phelan
Let your wild side roam on a guided tour of an exotic animal sanctuary, full of rare and rescued animals. Support animal rehabilitation while getting up close with a wide variety of the sanctuary's animal residents.
What You Will Do
- See creatures and critters ranging from raccoons to iguanas to tigers, and learn about their habitats from an experienced animal guide
- Feed the sanctuary's tigers and leopards with a feeding tool under the supervision of a guide
- Tour a sanctuary that rescues and rehabilitates exotic animals in Phelan, located two hours outside of Los Angeles
- Support the rehabilitation of rescued animals
- Guided tour of the animal sanctuary
- Tiger or leopard feeding
For your safety please wear closed toe shoes when coming for a tour. Facility is located up a 1.3 mile dirt road. Facility may close without notice due to inclement weather.
24 hour notice is required for 50% refund or reschedule for full value of tour. Anything less then 24 hours without rescheduling will have no refunds. Bad weather, conditions or unexpected closures can only be rescheduled no refunds..
- 75 Ratings
It's a bit of a bumpy ride to get there but it's a way to remind you that you'll be around nature. Me and a friend took the guided tour because we wanted back stories on the animals and Shannon was very knowledgeable and awesome. We got to meet Joel the owner who is a wonderful kind hearted and hard working man as you can see. All the volunteers genuinely look like they have fun being there and enjoy seeing the animals even though they've probably seen them regularly which shows the type of people they allow to be near their animals. The animals are beautiful and some are a little bratty but in a good way like a child wanting your attention. I plan to return here soon and tell everyone I know to not just see the sanctuary but donate to it as you can tell the animals are well loved.