East Hollywood Neighborhoods Food and Culture
Explore the unique and diverse neighborhood of East Hollywood. Tour includes narrations on the history and culture of the area.
What You Will Do
- Tastings of sweet and savory foods from Korea town, Little Armenia and Thai Town
- Experience the culture and history of these diverse neighborhoods
- Admire ornate architecture and a glimpse of the Hollywood Sign
- Take part in real East Hollywood life and a tour that was the winner of Best Food Walking Tour in LA 2013 by Los Angeles Magazine
- Public transit fares during tour
- Local guide
Tips and gratuities are not included but are greatly appreciated. Please wear comfortable footwear for walking (about 2 miles, includes unpaved trail); comfortable clothing, sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses. Bring a refillable water bottle to keep hydrated; a reusable bag is also recommended to carry any purchases and reduce plastic waste.