Rock Climbing Anchors Class in Los Angeles
Elevate your climbing skills when you learn the fundamentals of tying rock climbing anchors. Make your next climbing adventure more secure with hands-on training working with natural, fixed and pro anchors.
What You Will Do
- Take a three-in-one class to learn how to set up common types of anchor systems with the belay at the bottom of the cliff
- Train in a real-world environment: Head to one of California's few fully-outdoor climbing classes
- Cover a variety of new knots and methods to set up bomber top rope anchor systems
- Head home with the confidence you need for your next solo climbing adventure
- All rock climbing equipment, including climbing shoes, harness and helmet
- Professional guide and instructor
Please wear sturdy walking or hiking shoes and clothing appropriate for the outdoors. Bring enough water for four to five hours of activity, as well as lunch or a snack, a day pack and sun protection accessories. Prior climbing experience is required.
Full refund for cancellations made 16 days in advance. No refund or credits for cancellations made 15 or fewer days in advance. Please consider short-term low cost trip insurance, which will protect you if you need to cancel due to a medical illness or emergency.