- 9 Ratings
Advanced Ghost Walk in Orange County's Black Star Canyon
Encounter the paranormal on a walking tour through the famed Black Star Canyon, known locally as a home to countless urban legends. Explore the depths of this haunted canyon with the help of an expert ghost hunter.
What You Will Do
- Voyage out to Black Star Canyon for an in-depth look at this remote geographical formation that attracts tourists for its scenery and haunted depths
- Listen to stories and tales about this region's past that are sure to send a chill down your spine
- Keep your eyes and ears open for your own paranormal encounter—listen for disembodied voices or look out for fleeting shadows and shapes
- Follow a professional field investigator, who has plenty of experience patrolling these hills looking for the paranormal
- Guided ghost tour of Black Star Canyon
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing that you don't mind getting dirty. No heels or flip flops allowed, and jackets are recommended as temperatures often drop low during the night. Please arrive 10 minutes before scheduled tour time. Bring your confirmation print-out or email ready to show your guide upon arrival. Alcohol, drugs and tobacco are not permitted, including vaporizers.
There is a 'no-refund' policy on deposits or the entire booking with exception to weather cancellations (at your request). Otherwise your reservation will simply be placed on standby and we will communicate with you to re-schedule for another time/date. If you need to cancel/reschedule your reservation, we request a minimum 24 hours notice or no later than 12:00 pm the day of your ghost walk. 'No shows' without appropriate notice are not eligible for refund or a re-schedule.
- 9 Ratings