- Explore exhibits featuring more than two dozen aircraft that show the history of humans and flight, including a replica of the Wright Brothers’ aircraft and authentic modern jets
- Go hands-on with interactive exhibits, including the open cockpit of a Boeing 727, flight radios and more
- Watch a 30-minute film in the museum’s theater to learn fascinating facts about the planes you see in the museum
- Get inside stories and extra historical information from your guide who knows the museum and its collections inside and out
- Try the MaxFlight simulator, where you take the controls of a seaplane, a World War II fighter or other options (extra fee applies)
- Guided group tour of the Museum of Flight
Well-behaved pets are permitted in on leashes. All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. There are two restaurants nearby, Typhoon and The Spitfire Grill, but most tours bring their own lunch and can enjoy it under the DC-3 monument in front of the museum.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Santa Monica Museum of Flying General Admission
Learn about the world of air travel in this high-flying museum all about airplanes. Weave in and out of the latest exhibits—including airplane replicas and more—gaining a better understanding of the history of planes and how their designs evolved over the years.
Duration:  1hr - 8hrs