- For your lesson, head over to Huntington Beach, a seaside city in Orange County, that is known for having beautiful beaches and perfect waves
- Start your lesson on land where you’ll learn how to stay safe, with proper surfing etiquette, and all the basics before getting out on the water
- Wade out into the water to start putting what you’ve learned into practice — work on popping up into a standing position and controlling your board
- Take advantage of pro instructors who are CPR and First Aid certified — your safety is the number one priority
- Have fun learning a new hobby that lets you enjoy the outdoors
- Use of foam surfboards and a full wet-suit
- Private surf instruction
Please make reservation five days before desired date. Bring swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, snacks and water.
Once payment has been made there are no refunds, only credits. Credits must be used within one year from the start date of the cancelled program. Lessons will take place rain or shine as long as ocean conditions are safe. Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to lesson and then will receive 100% credit to reschedule. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before scheduled lesson will receive 50% credit to reschedule. No Shows will receive 0% credit.