Explore Malibu's backcountry on a guided horseback tour that shows off some local movie history. Explore a classic ranch as you take in the local sights and wildlife, discovering a spot once used in Western films.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided one-hour horseback riding adventure through the Paramount Ranch National Park
- Check out the former Paramount Studios location where many historic western flicks were filmed years ago
- Experience the natural beauty of the area as you trot through forests home to towering oak trees and flowing streams
- See plenty of local wildlife up-close, including deer, bobcats and coyotes
- One-hour guided horseback ride
Please arrive no later than 45 minutes before your scheduled ride.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Jan 17, 2020
Everything was better than I had hoped for! This was my first time horseback riding and Gennis was an awesome guide and helped us all feel very comfortable. She is also a great photographer and happily snapped a ton of pictures for us! The horses were calm and followed each other thru the path. And I absolutely loved when they splashed around in the water as we walked thru the small creek. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Jan 13, 2020
Ashley was our trail guide and she was amazing!!! Very patient and kind to my daughter and very knowledgeable on the history of the park and very easy to talk to. Great time will definitely go again!
Jan 13, 2020
Had an amazing ride. Horses are well behaved and looked great.
Meeting location:  2903 Cornell Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year