Explore Malibu's backcountry on a guided horseback tour that shows off some local movie history. Explore a classic ranch as you take in the local sights and wildlife, discovering a spot once used in Western films.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided one-hour horseback riding adventure through the Paramount Ranch National Park
- Check out the former Paramount Studios location where many historic western flicks were filmed years ago
- Experience the natural beauty of the area as you trot through forests home to towering oak trees and flowing streams
- See plenty of local wildlife up-close, including deer, bobcats and coyotes
- One-hour guided horseback ride
Please arrive no later than 45 minutes before your scheduled ride.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Jan 21, 2020
Our tour guide Edward was very informative, fun, and easy going. We will be back
Jan 20, 2020
It’s a great location and close to home
Jan 18, 2020
Ashlee was a great host. The horses were happy and well cared for. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend.
Meeting location:  2903 Cornell Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year