Explore Malibu's backcountry on a guided horseback tour that shows off some local movie history. Explore a classic ranch as you take in the local sights and wildlife, discovering a spot once used in Western films.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided one-hour horseback riding adventure through the Paramount Ranch National Park
- Check out the former Paramount Studios location where many historic western flicks were filmed years ago
- Experience the natural beauty of the area as you trot through forests home to towering oak trees and flowing streams
- See plenty of local wildlife up-close, including deer, bobcats and coyotes
- One-hour guided horseback ride
Please arrive no later than 45 minutes before your scheduled ride.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Nov 19, 2019
Ashley was amazing and the horses were something special. So kind, easy to ride, and we had the best time! Would highly recommend!
Nov 18, 2019
Well, I left a message on the phone earlier today. The experience was perfect. Kelsey was a kind and knowledgeable leader. She explained thoroughly how to ride the horses and how to hold the reins to protect them. She picked the right horses for me and my friend. I was impressed how well taken care of the horses were. They seemed comfortable with their saddles and all. The ride was lovely and my favorite part was the creek; the horses got to drink water and I loved them splashing their hooves in the water.
Nov 18, 2019
What a great, easy, and fun trip. Sarah was an absolute delight! Can't wait to do it again soon. Caleb
Meeting location:  2903 Cornell Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year