Explore Malibu's backcountry on a guided horseback tour that shows off some local movie history. Explore a classic ranch as you take in the local sights and wildlife, discovering a spot once used in Western films.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided one-hour horseback riding adventure through the Paramount Ranch National Park
- Check out the former Paramount Studios location where many historic western flicks were filmed years ago
- Experience the natural beauty of the area as you trot through forests home to towering oak trees and flowing streams
- See plenty of local wildlife up-close, including deer, bobcats and coyotes
- One-hour guided horseback ride
Please arrive no later than 45 minutes before your scheduled ride.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Dec 10, 2019
The guide was charismatic, friendly, helpful and allowed everyone space to experience the ride. The scenery was beautiful and unlike the more common flat, dusty rides, this one was interesting with its elevation gains, downhills and water. Easy, fun.
Dec 8, 2019
great time and Ashley was amazing. She is the best !
Nov 28, 2019
They gave us a great ride out. Making my very nervous wife who had never been on a horse very comfortable and dispelled all her fears before she even got on the horse. Thank you so much lily
Meeting location:  2903 Cornell Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year