Experience Los Angeles' OUE Skyspace for stunning views of the entire city. Later, head down the Skyslide for a thrilling experience you'll never forget!
Duration:  1hr - 5hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy LA’s unparalleled 360° views from California’s tallest open-air observation terraces
- Get a bird’s eye view of Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Banc of California Stadium and The Coliseum, while also seeing the scenic landscape of the San Gabriel Mountains and Pacific Ocean
- Experience legendary stories in a fully-immersive and re-imagined way through dynamic storytelling touch points, learning about Los Angeles 360 theatre while creating your own graffiti art on three interactive screens
- Shoot down the Skyslide, a 45-foot, fully enclosed, all-glass thrill ride positioned on the exterior of the US Bank Tower nearly 1,000 ft. above Downtown LA
- OUE Skyspace and Skyslide experience
- One domestic beer/wine or well drink
- Skyspace LA is conveniently located at the heart of Downtown LA which hosts many attractions and museums such as The Grammy Museum, The Broad Museum, Grand Central Market, Angels Flight and Olvera Street shopping
- Pershing Square and 7th Avenue Metro stations are just a short three blocks from Skyspace. Take the Red Line from Hollywood and the Expo Line from Santa Monica.
- If driving, please park at the Westlawn Parking Garage at 524 S Flower St ($8 for three hours with validation).
- OUE Skyspace is ADA compliant
- Hours of Operation may change due to special events. Please visit website for up-to-date information on attraction closures
- Please see website for prohibited items
- Must be five years or older to ride the Skyslide
- Outdoor terraces are subject to closure due to high winds, rain or private events
- You must be at least age 21 to purchase this ticket
Meeting location:  633 W 5th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year