Access Los Angeles' OUE Skyspace with general admission tickets. See impressive views of the city and head down the Skyslide for a heart-pounding, once-in-a-lifetime ride of your life!
Duration:  1hr - 4hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head up to LA’s Skyspace, California’s tallest open-air observation terrace that offers unparalleled 360° views of the city
- See the city’s most iconic landmarks from up here, including Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Banc of California Stadium and The Coliseum
- Learn about the city’s culture and history with the help of a fully-immersive and re-imagined way of storytelling touch points
- Slip down the Skyslide, a 45-foot, fully enclosed, all-glass slide located on the exterior of the US Bank Tower nearly 1,000 ft. above Downtown LA
- General admission to all levels of Skyspace
- Interactive exhibits and photo opportunities
- Two (2) outdoor observation terraces
- A ride on the thrilling Skyslide (guests age 5+ only)
- Food and beverage options available for purchase at the Skyspace Bar and Garden Bar
- Pershing Square and 7th Avenue Metro stations are just three blocks from Skyspace. Take the Red Line from Hollywood and the Expo Line from Santa Monica.
- If driving, please park at the Westlawn Parking Garage at 524 S Flower St ($8 for three hours with validation).
- OUE Skyspace is ADA compliant
- Hours of operation may change due to special events. Blackout dates may apply.
- Please visit website for up-to-date information on attraction closures
- Please see website for prohibited items
- Must be five years or older to ride the Skyslide
Meeting location:  633 W 5th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year