- Saddle up on horseback for a 2-hour ride to the top of Mount Hollywood, and hear the history of the Hollywood Hills from an experienced local guide
- After a horseback riding adventure, you’re bound to work up an appetite—satisfy your hunger post ride with a delicious barbecue feast
- Take in breathtaking panoramic views of Griffith Park and the entire Los Angeles area from horseback, no filter will be needed for these photo opportunities
- Head for the ranch’s Sunset Saloon after your ride for a freshly prepared, multi-course BBQ dinner served in a rustic setting away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Los Angeles
- 2 hour horseback riding tour with guide
- Barbecue meal
Wear weather-appropriate clothing, long pants, and close toed shoes. Parking is located after the guard gate. Please let the guard know you have a reservation and you will be allowed to enter the parking lot. Participants must be under 240 pounds.
There is a 20% cancellation fee.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below