Set off on a two-hour adventure to discover the spooky side of Santa Monica. Follow along with a professional guide as you uncover the ghosts and spirits that lurk here today.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the sights and sounds of Santa Monica on a ghost tour with an expert guide leading the way
- Trek along the legendary Santa Monica Pier and over the surrounding bluffs, learning about the alarming history of each spot
- Hear stories of the residents who once lived and died here, and now refuse to leave
- Feel the hair stand on your neck as a professional tries to communicate with nearby spirits
- Two-hour guided ghost tour
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by a guardian
Oct 29, 2019
Very unprofessional! Candace was a wasted mess. completely DRUNK! Unable to stand! Couldn't speak! We couldn't understand anything she was saying. Your website says family friendly...It was at a bar!!! Had difficultly even finding the place. The address isn't marked at all! I would NEVER recommend your company or use you again! We were looking forward to a fun night and Candace ruined it. Very dissatisfied doesn't come close to how unhappy we are :( You guys SUCK!!!
Jul 11, 2017
This was quite expensive to just walk around a few places near the Santa Monica pier. Zach was great but $70? I would not recommend this venture.
Meeting location:  119 Broadway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year