Would you simply like to play with dough for a few hours on a weekend afternoon? Whatever the reason, join us for a hands-on class in the basics of bread baking. We’ll discuss the ten steps of the process of making bread, and you’ll participate in each one, from selecting ingredients, to kneading dough by hand, to shaping, scoring, and baking (and, of course, tasting).
- Classic Baguette
- French Rolls with butter or chocolate
- Fruit & Nut Whole Wheat Loaves
What You Will Learn:
- The tools, techniques, and ingredients needed to make your own dough from scratch
- Artisan techniques for shaping and baking rustic breads
- Tips and tricks for recreating a professional oven in your home kitchen
- How to handle different types of dough to create a variety of shapes and styles
Guest’s choice of lemonade, iced tea, coffee, hot tea, or a glass of wine or beer.
Students must be at least 13 years of age to attend our bakery classes.
There are no refunds for purchased tickets. If you would like to reschedule for another date or class, you may do so as long as it is up to 3 days before the registered class date. If you sign up for a class and do not show up, there is a $25 charge to reschedule.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below