Are you ready to fly? Join us today! All ages are welcome, and there’s no prior experience necessary. Float through the air and gain some cool skills in this fun trapeze class!
Best Price Guaranteed
- In your first 2 hour flying trapeze class you will learn the basics of the amazing art of trapeze
- After being secured into your safety belt, you and your fellow beginner classmates will attend a short ground school educating you on proper flying techniques
- After ground school, the rest of the class is dedicated to flying on the trapeze
- You’ll learn how to do a back-flip dismount, how to hang by your knees, and even possibly get caught by a catcher
- 2 hour trapeze class
- Please wear work out attire. Leggings, yoga pants, or sweats.
- Your pants/capris should cover the back of your knees. Shorts are not recommended, and no jeans please.
- A t-shirt or any tight fitting top will do. Nothing that is loose and flowy, and no belly shirts. You will have a belt around your waste and it is annoying on bare skin.
- Classes require a 3 student minimum to operate.
- All students under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- All students must complete a registration form and a safety release waiver to participate.
- We have a 48 hour reschedule policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your class for any reason, let us know and we will be happy to help you out.
Apr 14, 2022
Attempted to call the facility 3x but no one picked up the phone. Not sure why I got this email when I never attended due to the lack of communication. No attempts were made to reach me regarding the appointment either.
Apr 7, 2022
Mar 31, 2022
Mar 5, 2022
Jan 6, 2022
Nov 27, 2021
Oct 23, 2021
Sep 7, 2021
Aug 21, 2021
Aug 12, 2021
Meeting location:  900 N Maple St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year