Get yourself ready for a complete Day tour that includes the must iconic places to visit while visiting Los Angeles. We'll make seven stops in seven hours in this amazing city tour with ample time for photo opportunities.
Duration:  6hrs 30mins - 7hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the Griffith observatory and get a 360 degree view of Greater Los Angeles from this amazing unique place
- Visit The Grove, a shopping and entertainment complex in LA, located on parts of the historical Farmer’s Market (more than 120 grocers, restaurants and shops)
- Enjoy a meal here with fresh food.
- Experience the Hollywood Sign up-close-and-personal for a must-have photo opp.
- Wander along the gorgeous Santa Monica Pier, exploring the beach and shopping area at the most famous beach in Los Angeles, plus Venice Beach
- Stop at Rodeo Drive for some luxury shopping area where celebrities shop; we will also show you celebrity Mansions and Greystone Mansion Famous filming Location
- Discover the Art District, DTLA, we bring you to see the modern buildings and we’ll show you the Downtown LA Birthplace
End the trip with the iconic Hollywood Walk of Fame, looking at the golden handprints,
the Dolby Theater (Oscar’s), The Stars and much more…
- 7-hour LA Tour
- Very Friendly and Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Water and Transportation
- Lunch is not included
- Gratuities are not included
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring fully charged devices (we’ll have usb connectors available)
- Infants (3 and under) are free of charge but please let us know as soon as you book to reserve an extra seat
- 1 infant per booking only, if more than one you need to purchase a kid’s ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minors with guardians only
- No pets only service dogs (please let us know at the time of booking)
- We provide boosters and car seat but you are welcome to use yours if you wish
- No tours on rainy days
Mar 12, 2020
I want to thank you for a great time my family and I had on the tour. It was fun, informative and in all a great time. Our tour guide Shane was excellent he knew a lot about the city and answer all our questions even as silly as they were. I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to get to know more about the city from express.
May 13, 2019
The process of booking and pick up was very smooth! Keep up the good work! I recommend this agency if you wish to have a great tour.
Meeting location:  6140 Hollywood Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Celebrity Homes Hollywood Tour with Hollywood Sign Stop
This tour combines a perfect array celebrities homes; traditional, old, and the "new breed" of Youtube stars as well! Get the chance to head up to Hollywood Reservoir for a nice picture of the Hollywood Sign.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs 15mins
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year