Explore the heart of the Venice Beach, where you'll discover a vibrant neighborhood with a rich foundation and delicious food. Experience what happens when great food meets culinary creativity.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take in the fresh ocean breeze on the pier as you begin on your journey to a local favorite known for its saucy plates
- Explore the canals of Venice during your journey as you try some of the fresh seafood, such as tuna pole
- Stop at the place where chicken sausage was conceptualized, possibly meeting the man behind the sausage
- Hang out at Muscle Beach where you’ll see street artists and performers, graffiti, and the vibrancy of Venice Beach boardwalk
- Try tasty tacos, an enticing dish from South America, and a neighborhood café with both donuts and churros to try
- Take a picture under the Venice sign and later, walk back through the city or experience one of America’s Trendiest streets for shopping and dining
- Three-hour and thirty-minute guided food tour
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Great insight about local food, history, and culture
- Small intimate groups
- An ear full of city sounds and a belly full of wonderful flavors and foods
- You can add upgraded drink package tickets at checkout which include a locally brewed lager
- This tour does not offer vegan, dairy-free, or gluten-free options.
- To join our food tour, you must wear comfortable shoes. There will be around 45 mins of walking but it is not too difficult and is broken up between food stops. The guide walks at the pace of the tour members, you will never be rushed. There are no stairs on the tour or hills.
Meeting location:  10 Washington Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year