Learn everything you need to know about sailing in a personalized course tailored to your experience and skill level
- Learn to sail competently and confidently in the ocean, specifically the Pacific Coast of Southern California
- Gain the skills to sail the Channel Islands on your own or bareboat charter at foreign bases around the world
- Get hands-on training in the water - you’ll always have your hand on the wheel, a sheet, the anchor or navigation tools
- Enjoy the beauty and solitude of cruising the islands of the Santa Barbara Channel
- Personalized training instruction from a certified American Sailing Association school (offering ASA 101, 103, 104, 105 and 106)
- White-soled court shoes are recommended.
- Please bring a camera, and, no matter how warm and sunny it is at your hotel, bring a sweater or sweatshirt and a jacket.
- If you’ve got one, bring a hat.
- Please bring sunscreen (SPF 50 is ideal).
- Must be at least 10 years of age to participate.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit with at least 10 days notice of cancellation. Cancellations between 6 and 9 days in advance will receive a 75% refund, between 2 and 5 days will receive a 50% refund. No-shows and cancellations made within 24 hours of scheduled departure will be charged the full price.