Put your climbing skills to the test with an unforgettable rock climbing adventure up Point Dume, and enjoy impressive views that overlook the Pacific Ocean
- Work your way up the rocky cliffs of Point Dume, one of California’s staple climbing destinations, on this memorable adventure
- Climb all the way to the top for breathtaking views that overlook the lively ocean waters and rolling hills of Malibu
- Learn expert tips from a certified instructor who teaches you safety protocol and proper techniques before beginning your climb
- Guided rock climbing lesson
- Helmet, harness and climbing shoes rentals
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable gym clothes.
- Bring water and snacks.
- Guides and instructors will only wait for clients for half an hour.
- Please be prompt for your trip as you will be considered a no show if you are a half hour or more late for your scheduled meeting time.
Cancellations made within 48 hours or more notice prior to trip departure date/time will be issued a one-time reschedule credit valid for 60 days. Our guides/instructors are not required to wait for clients beyond one half hour. You will be considered a “no show” if you are a half hour late or more for your scheduled meeting time, aforementioned policies will apply. Please plan your travel time accordingly. All cancellation requests must be made via email sent to [email protected]. Any trip cancelled by RNR due to bad weather on the trip departure date and as long as the trip has not begun and no biking area approach, clients will receive a reschedule credit valid for 60 days from the originally scheduled trip departure date, otherwise no refunds or reschedule credits will be issued. Any trip that has begun or any cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to trip departure date/time, is non-refundable and reschedule credits will not be issued.