- Enter a protected lagoon to glimpse a world of natural wildlife—see soaring gulls and nesting waterbirds as you follow the shoreline along the dark-blue waters of Del Rey Lagoon
- Brush up on your painting skills with a 30-minute watercolor workshop led by an experienced artist
- Paint from the eye or from the heart as you use the workshop techniques to capture the surrounding beauty, including 45-minutes of guided painting time using a gorgeous watercolor kit that you can take home with you
- Complete this outdoors experience with a picnic lunch by the sea, with the gently crashing surf and calls of sea birds as your soundtrack
- Share this unforgettable experience with up to nine other people in your private group
- Private, 10-person tour of Del Rey Lagoon
- 30-minute watercolor workshop
- 45 minutes of guided painting time
- Picnic with local organic produce
- Gorgeous watercolor kit to take home
This tour is for people 16 and older, and is primarily a walking tour of the area.
Tours are non-refundable. If you cancel 48 hours before your tour, you will receive credit toward another tour of your choice on another date, or a gift certificate to give your tour to someone else.