Explore Malibu's backcountry on a guided horseback tour that shows off some local movie history. Explore a classic ranch as you take in the local sights and wildlife, discovering a spot once used in Western films.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided one-hour horseback riding adventure through the Paramount Ranch National Park
- Check out the former Paramount Studios location where many historic western flicks were filmed years ago
- Experience the natural beauty of the area as you trot through forests home to towering oak trees and flowing streams
- See plenty of local wildlife up-close, including deer, bobcats and coyotes
- One-hour guided horseback ride
Please arrive no later than 45 minutes before your scheduled ride.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Aug 4, 2020
The trail guide did a fantastic job with instructing my son, who has autism, throughout his ride. She showed him visual cues to help him understand what she was asking for such as leaning forward, leaning backwards, adjusting himself on the saddle and lowering his head when there were branches to avoid. She was very patient and also gave him positive reinforcement by letting him know he was doing a good job. Thank you for making this ride a great experience for our family.
Jul 13, 2020
We had varying levels of experience in our group and Ashley was wonderful with everyone, making the less experience riders just as comfortable. Everyone had a wonderful time!
Jul 7, 2020
Perfect way to spend the day and the group guides are great!
Meeting location:  2903 Cornell Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year