Explore Malibu's backcountry on a guided horseback tour that shows off some local movie history. Explore a classic ranch as you take in the local sights and wildlife, discovering a spot once used in Western films.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided one-hour horseback riding adventure through the Paramount Ranch National Park
- Check out the former Paramount Studios location where many historic western flicks were filmed years ago
- Experience the natural beauty of the area as you trot through forests home to towering oak trees and flowing streams
- See plenty of local wildlife up-close, including deer, bobcats and coyotes
- One-hour guided horseback ride
Please arrive no later than 45 minutes before your scheduled ride.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Jul 13, 2020
We had varying levels of experience in our group and Ashley was wonderful with everyone, making the less experience riders just as comfortable. Everyone had a wonderful time!
Jul 7, 2020
Perfect way to spend the day and the group guides are great!
Mar 2, 2020
It was a great experience with my family. Only thing that would make it better would be if we could have sometime within the session in which we can ride the horses while they can get to trot or run around a little bit, just to make it more exciting.
Meeting location:  2903 Cornell Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year