- Stroll along the fragrant trails of the Palisades Park where rose gardens, palm trees and shady pines invite you to explore further
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Monica Pier and distant mountains as you meander through this perfectly situated park
- Brush up on your painting skills with an artist-led, 30-minute watercolor workshop
- Paint from the eye or from the heart as you use the workshop techniques to capture the surrounding beauty, including 45 minutes of guided painting time using a gorgeous watercolor kit that you can take home with you
- Complete this outdoors experience with a picnic lunch by the sea, with the gently crashing surf and calls of sea birds as your soundtrack
- Share this unforgettable experience with up to four other people in your private group
- Private, five-person tour of Palisades Park
- 30-minute watercolor workshop
- 45 minutes of guided painting time
- Picnic with local organic produce
- Gorgeous watercolor kit to take home
- This tour is for people 16 and older, and is primarily a walking tour of the area.
- Tours are non-refundable. If you cancel 48 hours before your tour, you will receive credit towards another tour of your choice on another date, or a gift certificate to give your tour to someone else.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Palisades Park Tour & Painting Workshop
Look out over the sparkling waters of the Pacific and chaparral landscape of the Malibu Mountains on a private stroll through Palisades Park. Channel the natural beauty of this oceanfront park to paint inspired watercolors with an included watercolor kit.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins