- Stroll along the fragrant trails of the Palisades Park where rose gardens, palm trees and shady pines invite you to explore further
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Monica Pier and distant mountains as you meander through this perfectly situated park
- Brush up on your painting skills with a 30-minute watercolor workshop led by an experienced artist
- Paint from the eye or from the heart as you use the workshop techniques to capture the surrounding beauty, including 45 minutes of guided painting time using a gorgeous watercolor kit that you can take home with you
- Complete this outdoor experience with a picnic lunch by the sea, with the gently crashing surf and calls of sea birds as your soundtrack
- Artist led Guided tour of Palisades Park
- 30-minute watercolor workshop
- 45 minutes of guided painting time
- Picnic with local organic produce
- Gorgeous watercolor kit to take home
- This tour is for people 16 and older, and is primarily a walking tour of the area.
Tours are non-refundable. If you cancel 48 hours before your tour, you will receive credit towards another tour of your choice on another date, or a gift certificate to give your tour to someone else.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Palisades Park Tour & Private Painting Workshop for 5
Look out over the sparkling waters of the Pacific and chaparral landscape of the Malibu Mountains on a private stroll through the Palisades Park. Channel the natural beauty of this oceanfront park to paint inspired watercolors with an included watercolor kit. Then enjoy lunch in the scenic landscape!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins