Explore the scenic trails of Malibu Creek State Park on a guided horseback adventure. Breathe in the fresh air and take in the sights as you trot along winding trails that showcase the natural beauty of California.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Giddy up on a guided one-hour adventure through California’s Malibu Creek State Park
- Kick off the exploration at the Paramount Ranch National Park as you trot along over to Malibu Creek State Park
- Check out a historic ranch, which former President Ronald Reagan once owned and operated
- Marvel at views of Malibu Lake as you discover the unforgettable fun of horseback riding
- One-hour guided horseback tour
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to the time of your reservation.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Apr 1, 2019
The Cadillac of horseback riding !! My 9 year old granddaughter & I had a Great time… Summer was fantastic as a mentor and safety officer and we had a fun time crossing the river and looking at the beautiful scenery Well trained horses exactly suited to our age/skills… Very professionally run outfit ...I highly recommend!
Apr 1, 2019
Had such an amazing time and experience and our guide Taylor was the best. Def coming back.
Mar 28, 2019
Our guide Jennifer was terrific! She was knowledgeable, kind and efficient. The ride in Malibu Creek State Park was gorgeous-green, peaceful and easy for those of us with minimal horseback riding experience.
Meeting location:  1925 Las Virgenes Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year