Don’t miss out on experiencing LA’s most unique activity - horseback riding atop the Hollywood Hills to see breathtaking views of the Hollywood Sign, Pacific Ocean, downtown LA, and mountains all in one ride!
- Giddy up on a guided horseback tour over the scenic trails of Griffith Park, which rests on the edge of the Santa Monica Mountains
- Look out over the sprawling city that stretches out beneath you for a glimpse of famous monuments, including the iconic Hollywood sign
- Get paired up with the horse perfect for you, according to your ability and comfort level
- Take advantage of a brief orientation from an experienced trainer to get a grip on the basics of riding
- Enjoy a truly stunning 360° view of Los Angeles, from the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory to Downtown LA, The Valley, the Pacific Ocean, and the mountains
- One-hour guided horseback tour through Griffith Park
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing, including long pants and close-toed shoes.
- Parking is located after the guard gate - please let the guard know you have a reservation and you will be allowed to enter the parking lot.
- All riders must be eight years of age or older.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weight restrictions may apply.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mount Hollywood Trail Tour in Griffith Park
Don’t miss out on experiencing LA’s most unique activity and exploring one of North America’s largest urban parks on a guided horseback riding tour, where you can witness breathtaking views of the Hollywood sign, Pacific Ocean, downtown LA, mountains, and the iconic Griffith Observatory!
Evening Mount Hollywood Trail Tour in Griffith Park
Experience the magic of Griffith Park at dusk by saddling up for a horseback ride from Sunset Ranch to the peak of Mount Hollywood, where you’ll witness breathtaking 360-degree views of Downtown LA and the twinkling city lights in cooler temperatures, all while touring the hillside trails!