- Follow the coastline of California on a wild adventure from Southern California beaches to Northern California bays
- Paddle your way over crisp waters in a kayak or on a stand-up paddleboard to see the waters and wildlife of Monterey
- Hike along Pebble Beach, watch gushing waterfalls and explore historic sites, such as the Hearst Castle
- Soak up the sun in Santa Barbara, and even grab a surfboard and catch some renowned Pacific Ocean waves
- Weave through scenic towns and coastal communities on a three-day tour that gives you plenty of opportunity to venture out on your own
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Narrated tour by a full-time professional
- Park entrance fees
- Hearst Castle tour
Please bring a camera, sneakers or hiking boots, comfortable hiking clothes, change of clothes for three days, swimwear, sandals, toiletries, towel, bug repellent, sun protection, hat, water bottle, flashlight, warm layers and a raincoat.
Cancellations made more than 15 days in advance receive an 80% refund. Cancellations made within 15 days receive a 50% refund. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 100% of tour rate.