Delight in a pleasant hike along the Backbone Trail, guiding you to a mountaintop climbing spot showcasing valley vistas, ideal for beginners and those seeking picturesque scenery
- Discover the beauty of California as you look out on the canyon below
- Test yourself as you climb Saddle Peak and get to the top
- Learn from our knowledgeable guides on the ins and outs of rock climbing
- Enjoy a leisurely 20-30 hike to our climbing location
- Guided rock climbing lesson
- Helmet, harness and climbing shoes rentals
- We will be hiking 20-30 minutes to get to the climbing location.
- This location offers a low angle slab wall with various climbing routes ranging from easy to intermediate (5.6 to 5.10b).
- Bring lots of water, a backpack and snacks.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable gym clothes.
- There are no bathrooms or water at this location.
- Guides and instructors will only wait for clients for half an hour.
- Please be prompt for your trip as you will be considered a no show if you are a half hour or more late for your scheduled meeting time.
Cancellations made within 48 hours or more notice prior to trip departure date/time will be issued a one-time reschedule credit valid for 60 days. Our guides/instructors are not required to wait for clients beyond one half hour. You will be considered a “no show” if you are a half hour late or more for your scheduled meeting time, aforementioned policies will apply. Please plan your travel time accordingly. All cancellation requests must be made via email sent to [email protected]. Any trip cancelled by RNR due to bad weather on the trip departure date and as long as the trip has not begun and no biking area approach, clients will receive a reschedule credit valid for 60 days from the originally scheduled trip departure date, otherwise no refunds or reschedule credits will be issued. Any trip that has begun or any cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to trip departure date/time, is non-refundable and reschedule credits will not be issued.