Have fun riding your first wave and learn to surf with the best coaches!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a 90 minute group surf lesson with an expert coach at Venice Beach.
- Hit the waves and hone your skills with this guided session that’s suitable for all ages.
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate surfers who want to get out and enjoy the water. Surf’s up!
- Our primary focus is to teach you how to surf with local vetted coaches, and empower surfers who want to protect and preserve our coasts and oceans.
- We personalize each session according to your abilities and skills and teach you basic techniques.
- This is a group class with a minimum required of 2 persons per activity. Please make sure to book the lesson for at least 2 persons. If you book a lesson for only 1 person we will cancel the lessons and refund you the money.
- 1h30 group surf lesson with a vetted instructor
- VETTED Instructors: CPR and First Aid Certified
- Surf gear rental not included (Optional to rent)
- Suitable for all ages
- It is our belief that each student can be a powerful force in contributing to the health and sustainability of our marine ecosystems.
- To this end, this business has partnered with several non-profits that primarily deal with maritime conservation issues.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 7 days before the surf lesson is scheduled to start or within 24 hours of purchase.
- You can reschedule the date or time of your surf lesson within 24 hours of booking, and up to 72 hours before the lesson is scheduled to start.
- If the weather creates a safety concern, either before or during the surf lesson, the surf instructor may cancel the lesson. If it happens, you will be able to reschedule the lesson.
Sep 15, 2020
Our instructor Nico was great! Both of us in the lesson were able to get up multiple times and Nico took the time to teach us - setting us up for success in the lesson. Highly recommend this Venice surf experience!
Jun 17, 2020
It was an overall great experience with two really good trainers that had hands-on support.
Meeting location:  1501 Ocean Front Walk
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year